AVROBIO is seeking a highly-motivated individual to provide program management support for one or more gene therapy programs. This person will work collaboratively within the program teams to integrate diverse R&D activities including, but not limited to, preclinical research, clinical development, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, commercial and finance. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and motivated individual to contribute to building AVROBIO’s pipeline and bringing life-transformative treatments to patients with rare diseases. This position reports to the SVP, Portfolio and Program Management.
- Works closely with the team lead and team members to create plans for successful development of the product.
- Provide program management support for one or more gene therapy development programs.
- Prepares and maintains fully integrated program timelines, identifies and optimizes inter-dependencies across workstreams.
- Recognizes downstream impact of changes to project plans and communicates changes as appropriate.
- Manages development team operations including team meeting agendas and minutes, and Sharepoint site content.
- Generates program status reports and presentations.
- Fosters positive team dynamics and cross-functional collaboration.
- Identifies, helps establish and promotes best practices for program management.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, advanced degree preferred.
- 6+ years of drug development experience in a biopharma environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of global, cross-functional drug development.
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Project.
Click here for LinkedIn Easy Apply: Associate Director, Program Management
AVROBIO, Inc is an EEO employer
AVROBIO, Inc., a leader in lentiviral-based gene therapies, is a clinical-stage company developing disruptive therapies that have the potential to transform patients’ lives with a single dose. The Company is focused on the development of its gene therapy candidate, AVR‑RD‑01, in Fabry disease, as well as additional gene therapy programs in other lysosomal storage disorders including Gaucher disease, Cystinosis and Pompe disease. AVROBIO’s lentiviral platform has broad potential for other rare and non-rare genetic diseases. AVROBIO is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and has offices in Toronto, ON.