As Contracts Administrator in the Legal Department, you will be assisting all areas of our gene therapy business by providing contract support as described below. This position will report to the Associate Director, Contracts.
- Manage intake of contract requests using Legal Department’s contract management system, routing requests to appropriate personnel.
- Monitor contract requests through to contract finalization and execution.
- Serve as key point of contact for employees across the Company to provide information on contract status and provide guidance on Legal’s contract requirements and processes.
- Handle the contracts signature process using Docusign.
- Enter final, executed contracts (including drafting precise summary descriptions of key terms), in contract management system.
- Utilize contract management system to perform contract searches, track key contract information and generate reports as necessary.
- Prepare standard agreements using AVROBIO’s approved agreement templates (such as confidentiality, consulting, and master services agreements).
- Assist Legal Department with review and finalization of other agreements such as amendments and work orders.
- Review, negotiate and finalize confidentiality agreements with oversight.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but previous contracts experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Previous experience supporting contract management, preferably in the biotech/pharma industry.
- Ability to identify, understand and summarize key provisions of contracts.
- Strong customer-service orientation with ability to manage changing priorities.
- Must be able to logically assess priorities to meet timeline and project deliverable.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, as needed to bring contracts to completion.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Outlook, and database management).
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AVROBIO, Inc is an EEO employer
AVROBIO, Inc., a leader in lentiviral-based gene therapies, is a clinical-stage company developing disruptive therapies that have the potential to transform patients’ lives with a single dose. The Company is focused on the development of its gene therapy candidate, AVR‑RD‑01, in Fabry disease, as well as additional gene therapy programs in other lysosomal storage disorders including Gaucher disease, Cystinosis and Pompe disease. AVROBIO’s lentiviral platform has broad potential for other rare and non-rare genetic diseases. AVROBIO is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and has offices in Toronto, ON.